New Year's Resolutions
Updated: Jan 6
Welcome to 2021. I am very optimistic about this year because 21 is my favourite number for no particular reason. As a goal orientated person, I enjoy making myself to-do lists so naturally writing down resolutions for the new year is right up my alley. Personally, 2020 was a decent year for me compared to the struggles it seemed to reveal for many other people. I feel very blessed, one accomplishment I am proud of this year was finishing my Holistic Nutrition Diploma which I had been working towards for the past 3 years.
I am a firm believer in the law of attraction, here I am setting out my intentions for the year in all aspects of my life. I will then create a vision board for the year and set out a plan of action to insure I am on the path of accomplishing my goals.
Goals I am setting for myself in the new year will be:
- Daily walks with my dog for at least 45 minutes
- Pole work outs: 3 times a week, 45 minutes per session
- At home muscle toning workouts: 3 times a week, 30 minutes sessions
- Stretch everyday: 15 minutes in morning and 15 minutes at night
- Get my Real Estate License (I am a Sagittarius lol)
- Become a DTS certified personal trainer (by May)
- Take French lessons (becoming a Realtor in New Brunswick)
- Restudy 1 nutrition textbook per month
- Post 8 blogs per month (4 recipes/ 4 lifestyle)
- Promote Instagram and Facebook pages
- Help at least 1 person per month find their GreenPrint
Real Estate Goals:
- Become a licensed Realtor by February
- Sell 12 houses by first year, at least 4 being the listing agent
- Spend more time with family and friends in Nova Scotia
- Finish the year out of debt
- Learn to garden vegetables and herbs
- Practice daily gratitude with my '5 Minute Journal'
I hope my goals have inspired you to start the new year with a bang.
Take care :)
Stephanie LeBlanc R.H.N.
*images from wix*